Corsair CMPSU-620HX 620W $111

SPECS:
Asus p5b-Deluxe
Pentium Core Duo 2 E6420 OC'd to 3.21GHZ
2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500
ATI 1950 256mb Pro
2 SATA 1.5GB/s 80GB RAID
CD burner

I was thinking of going with the 620HX for $111 as it is just a killer price for that power supply. I am looking to spend anywhere from $110-$140. Obviously the less I spend the better. Though, I realize sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and spend the money. I am buying a new power supply because I have gone through 4 sticks of the Crucial Ballistix memory. They worked perfectly when I first got them and passed stress testing perfectly. After about 3-6 weeks the memory goes bad and fails all memory test. I then get new sticks of memory and they work perfectly, until those fail. I think it is because of my current power supply. Ultra Xfinity 600W. I am also thinking of sending my motherboard to Asus because I believe it could be the motherboard as well. The reason for this is that I constantly have the Asus PC Probe II running. It never reports any voltage problems. My voltage settings are

FSB: 1.4v
CPU: 1.4v
Memory: 2.25v
V_nbcore: 1.55v
ICH: 1.215v

I am doing everything right here, right? Do you think it is my Power Supply? I saw it was a Tier4 power supply over at the xtremesystems forums. I would post a link, but it looks like I don't have a high enough rank. That is when I saw one of SKYMTL's posts and decided I would come and take a look over here. I read some very helpful reviews and thats what brought me to the decision on the 620HX.
Out of those I'd go with the Corsair.