Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

So I'm getting offers all over the board, and one's being mulled over by the g/f; but here's what I'm looking for:

My g/f needs a decent PC, and I have a good PC. I'm looking for upgrade/replacement parts for my PC so I can use the old parts as a basis for hers, OR a complete mid-range PC for her. I only need the tower, and by mid-range I mean that it should be an average dual core machine with a couple gigs of ram and a previous-gen video card (3870/8800 and up), since that's what I could get new for $500.
*note* If I don't get an offer with a decent video card in a couple days, I'll likely buy a 4850 from NCIX as they're on sale for $99

I'll also consider ca$h and parts in trade if you only have 1 or 2 parts, OR if you have parts you think I might like, but they total more than the PS3, I might add cash to the PS3 bundle for them, or pick out what I want for equal value.

On an off note, I'd also consider other electronic goodies as trade as I'm a sucker for toys... Then I'd just buy the mrs. a new PC =P