Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default Trading Playstation 3 bundle for Parts, mid-range PC, or whatever

*SOLD!*
*Adding an edit in a reply*

Hey guys, I'm looking to trade my PS3 and games for a decent PC for my GF. I'm looking for something reasonable for Gaming. Nothing outstanding, but it should play WoW, Sims3, and be able to host a vent server. I only need the tower, no monitor.

Will consider cash offers as well, although I'm not not sure what to charge as this is one of the original PS3's with backwards compatibility to PS2 and PS1 games, as well as the SD card reader kit, etc.

I'm at work so I'm going to copy/paste my CL post and I'll add pics when I get home tonight:

-----
I have an original 60Gig PS3 with full hardware backwards compatibility to PS1 and PS2 games up for trade. The PS3 comes with a wireless controller, upgraded to an 80Gig HDD, HDMI cable and a full compliment of games. The Gloss on the PS3 is a worn off since I had a custom sticker on it and I can't seem to get it quite clean since taking it off, but it's only a visual thing that you don't even notice when it's in your entertainment stand. The system, however, is in perfect working order.

Games that come with the system:

PS3 Games:
Metal Gear Solid 4
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Ratchet And Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

PS2 Games:
Final Fantasy XII
God Of War
God Of War 2
Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak 2 (still in plastic wrap)
Jak 3
Obscure
Max Payne
Max Payne 2
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Sly Cooper And The Thevious Raccoonus
Hitman Contracts
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman Blood Money
Lego Star Wars 2: The Original Trilogy

PS1 Games:
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Chrono Trigger 1 Remake
Gran Turismo 2

ALL games are original and come complete with cases and booklets
-----

Send me a PM with offers of system with specs; or cash offers.

Thanks

*Added pics*

You can see the smudgy look is the only thing wrong. No dings or nicks on the system, just the smudging from the bloody body sticker. And it's not sticky or anything, since I cleaned it up as best I could. I guess you could get a new body sticker for it and cover it up...

Just showing it IS one of the original PS3's with the backwards compatibility and on board card reader...

Notice the i/o panel is still glossy and clean. I've taken very good care of it...

Proving it's running. I never did set the date and time on the system... (That's the TV I bought from infiniti's post a few months back. Very nice)
*I know it's tough to make out the tag in this photo, but I'm hoping the account name on the PS3 network will prove it's my product...

And the games...

Last edited by Caldezar; June 16, 2009 at 01:36 PM.