View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old May 30, 2009, 07:47 PM
Silvgearx's Avatar
Silvgearx Silvgearx is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,101

i got 1 of these to replace those little wires that comes with it. its called Thermalright U120E 120MM Fan Holder for Thermalright 120MM Heatsinks - Buy Thermalright 120MM Fan Holder for U120E Series Heatsinks - FH-U120E In Canada.

Reply With Quote