View Single Post
Old May 28, 2009, 08:12 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Ask and Ye Shall Receive!

Well, I have always been a Fan (no pun intended) of CM Case Fans, but alas the best I could get out of them was 44CFM ones, and for me being a Windtunnel Type Guy, that was far from enough.
So, I switched a While Back to AeroCool Xtreme Turbine/ Yate Loons because they gave me a Measured 85CFM and were Blue LED.

I do use Tiger from time to time for Parts, and I have a very helpful Account Manager (for my Full time Job) who gives me the scoop on new arrivals.

Well, CM , you have won me back!
New Blue LED Fans on the Horizon (ETA is very soon for stock) that I will be adding to my Air Cooling Madness.

R4-L2R-20AC-GP - Cooler Master

90CFM, 2000rpm and a Whooping 3.04mmH20 Static Pressure. As soon as their order comes in , I will be picked up a whole bunch to Test. And, in true CM fashion, they are Half the Price of my Traditional AeroCools/Loons with better performance.

If anyone is interested, the Tiger Stock # is 3283-2042 (won't show them till they get stock).
As well, they will Have Green / Red and Smoke Colours too!

Just a Little FYI for everyone!!

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com