View Single Post
Old September 18, 2007, 01:12 PM
Rookie

Ok so I think I have found the perfect mouse. Many people have said alot of great things about Razer mice, but I was tentative in regards to the Diamondback because of its ambidextrous nature and lack of ergonomics. I also thought the lights on it looked overdone. After looking around at some other mice, mostly Razer, I think the Razer DeathAdder looks perfect. I like the asthetics of it alot, it has some ergonomics to it (intended for right-handers), it's wired and infrared optical (100% stable on pretty much any surface), and the thumb buttons sound just right (improved over the Diamondback).

Now to find the perfect keyboard. BTW, part of why I like the Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 is because its so darn cheap at $15, lol. The Enermax Aurora Keyboard looks quite nice, but its rather expensive at $70+, not to mention it isn't available at DirectCanada (where I am buying the rest of my system). Is there anything else out there that is top notch for less than $50?

Edit: Currently I'm considering the Saitek Eclipse II. It costs more than I was hoping to spend on a keyboard, but it sounds quite solid and probably worth the extra $$. Anyone own this keyboard or have any comments on it?

Last edited by Kandorf; September 18, 2007 at 03:09 PM.