: Want to Buy
View Single Post
May 12, 2009, 08:26 PM
Recent iTrader Ratings
Join Date: Apr 2009
View All Feedbacks
Majority wins.. removed my link but will stand by my suggestion regarding the two cases. That unless you're looking for an all 5.25" front accessible drive bay case, the Cosmos 1000 is the more practical of the two.
Here's some points to consider...
- Supports 6x 3.5" with anti-vibration, screwless caddies for each drive!
- Neat video card air duct system
- enclosed case for better air venting.
- 4x 3.5" converted from 3x 5.25" bays. However the antivibration is for the entire 4 in 3x 5.25" adapter. And each 3.5" requires seperate regular screws.
- 10x 5.25 front accessible
- Large 200mm fan.. but leaks air and can get in the way of large HSF.
The only real plus with the Cosmos S is the aluminum construction but reviews indicate that although it makes the case lighter it doesn't make it any cooler (temp wise).
Last edited by futures; May 12, 2009 at
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to futures
Find all posts by futures