View Single Post
Old September 3, 2007, 06:36 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default The Inquirer reports that Nvidia's G92 will feature a 384-bit controller

Well more rumors surrounding Nvidia's G92, hopefully it will prove true.

This baby sports some serious shading power, but more important is the fact that the memory installed on board is now GDDR4. 768MB of GDDR4, to be more precise. The amount of memory discards rumours of 256-bit bus, since it is obvious that Nvidia will keep 384-bit memory controller for the high-end series of products. We would welcome this memory controller in mainstream arena, though. The bandwidth has now jumped over the 105 GB/s barrier, and it remains to be seen what will be the final clock of the memory our estimate is between 1.0 and 1.2 GHz, or 2.0-2.4 GHz, but final clocks are far, far from being decided. The company needs to get the revised chip first, in order to have DisplayPort working nice and cleanly. Display Port is required for this company to get the Dell XPS contract a new machine will be launched for Winter 2007/08, probably during CES 2008 in Las Vegas

More @ The Inquirer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton