View Single Post
Old April 19, 2009, 10:50 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default first WC project

This is going to take me a while even though it is only a simple CPU water cool
this first picture is actually Part of my Bedroom combination computer room, Note the Lovely Chair, I catch myself ( several times a day) rolling and bouncing my 200lb+ body rolling and bouncing around on. and my exquiset Desk combination Dresser with the Custom Knee and toe wear marks

this is the innards of my case The picture is blurred ( caffeine shakes)

and finally what I have so far .

I am going to remove the stock ( wight) exhaust fan and replace it with another yates one and see if I can mount the 120 rad on the inside of my case. the only problem I see ( So far) is I will have to remove the PCI Slot retention Lock and do the old school screw down the PCI cards. The lock does clear the Rad just barely ( on the inside near the fan grill) but after I install the rad and if I want to do anything with any of the PCI's I will have to remove the fan, and since I am most likely going to be upgrading from my Ice 3870HD Vid card in the near future I might as well save a hassle and some time now

I Still need to go pick up the distilled water and a Y and T fitting and I don't want to have to spend a $9.00 fee to buy some $6.00 PT nuke ( I cannot believe I forgot to order that when I ordered everything else), So I am thinking that I can use a small amount of Car Antifreeze or even take a little bit of bleach ( which I used years ago in my water bed to prevent organisms from growing. well I am off to the Hardware store to pick up the fittings .