View Single Post
Old April 16, 2009, 05:57 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Folding At Home / Screen Name mismatch thread

Just to make life easier for us when it comes time to register names in our current (and future) FAH contest(s) it would be best if folks who's screen name doesn't match their FAH username would drop a single line post with Screen Name = XXXXXXXXX into this thread.

As you can imagine, if we get a large influx of users and draw a FAH username that doesn't match with a HWC Screen Name, trying to find that user without a unified reference will be a nightmare.

As the names come in, I will make up a PDF file to keep it updated, which prior to the end of the contest I will ask all members to review.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Edit: Here's the list as of 11 May 2009 (realityshift doesn't need to be included... :) )......

USERNAME / FAH NAME Mismatch list

If you have a different FAH folding name than your HWC username, please update this thread with your FAH name so that I can update the list. It would be quite difficult for us to match an unknown FAH name with a HWC username, and as you can imagine, us asking "who's folding under this name" once the contest is closed might garner more than one response..... :)

Gigabyte C1007UN-D / 2X4G Gskill PC3-10700 / Pico PSU / 2.5" 750G Toshiba HDD / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 19" BenQ / 1X 17" HP

Last edited by sswilson; May 11, 2009 at 05:35 PM.