1. The contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (Including Quebec), the USA (excluding Rhode Island) and any other countries or states as defined in the individual contest rules.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter to win.
3. By entering the contest, the winners consent to the use, without payment, of their name, province or state, partial email address, and/or photograph in any publicity, advertising or promotion carried out by HardwareCanucks.com and/or its advertising & promotional agencies.
4. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants.
5. The contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by HardwareCanucks.com. HardwareCanucks.com reserves the right to cancel this online contest and holds the right to amend contest rules or contest conditions at any time without prior notice. If HardwareCanucks.com decides to cancel this online contest it will publish a notice at the HardwareCanucks.com web site. If HardwareCanucks.com suspects that fraud has occurred, it reserves the right to treat any affected entries as invalid.
6. All decisions regarding this online contest and the selection of the winner are final and remain with Hardware Canucks.com.
7. HardwareCanucks.com does not assume any responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries. HardwareCanucks.com does not assume any responsibility for any failure of the web site at any time or for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, address providers, computer equipment or software.
8. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
9. The contest is not open to employees/staff of HardwareCanucks.com, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies or the persons with whom they reside.
10. One entry per household per unique contest, unless otherwise determined by individual contest rules.
12. Collected information may only be passed on to the third parties that the entrant agrees to in during their entry submission.
1. The winners of the randomly drawn contest will be randomly selected within 30 business days of the contest’s close.
2. The winners will be contacted via private message and/or email address and/or phone number used in their submission or listed under their Hardware Canucks account. If the eligible winner does not respond to the email or phone call within 30 days, he/she will be deemed to be no longer eligible to win the prize, and another entrant will be randomly selected from qualifying entries and the process of contacting a new selected entrant will be repeated.
3. In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
4. After having been selected as the winner, the winner must provide their shipping address to receive their prize.
5. The contest closing date will be listed in the individual contest rules. Winners must return their Prize Claim Form within 30 days of receiving it.
6. Winners must allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prize.