View Single Post
Old April 6, 2009, 04:36 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ILVgeARX View Post
Hey chris, you might want to add, how to used FAHmon for the console version too, it took me at least a hour googling to find out that you select the whole folders for it to show PPD for the console version
Thanks for the suggestion. I thought I mentioned it in the folders section of the first post. I'll quote it below:

Quote:
The above directories are for the "System Tray" client. If you installed the Console client (when you run it you see a small black "Dos" like window), you need to point FahMon to the folder in which you downloaded and ran the Folding@home console client. This could be anywhere on your computer. For example, if you are like me, you may have put this download on your "Desktop". In that case, you would have to point FahMon to C:\Users\(yourusername)\Desktop\Folding@home-Win32-x86-623

If you use the SMP beta client, and used Xilikon's excellent guides on the FaH site or [H]ordeguides, you should point FahMon to C:\FAH . This is a suggested folder, especially in Vista, to avoid permissions issues.
Was the above quote what you mean?
Fold for team #54196

Last edited by chrisk; April 6, 2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: speling hard