Hall Of Fame
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

Default Cleaning Up my Closet

Well i did some mroe cleanup and found some more stuff i am selling since i don't need them anymore. All prices DO NOT include shipping. The buyer is responsible for adding shipping onto the costs.

The above unit is an Intel SS4000-E Network NAS, it works fine. The bandwidth on the nic is pretty low but is rock solid. Ideal for low network bandwidth appilcations. I bought it new for around $500 i am selling it for Sold. (since it is no longer under warranty)

The above is a 320GB Seagate HDD 7200.10 series. To my knowledge it is nto affected by the firmware issue. SOLD

The above is a 500GB Seagate HDD from the 7200.11 series. to the best of my knowledge this drive has an ok firmware and shouldn't be affected. SOLD

2GB of G.Skill PC8500 DDR2. SOLD

Auzentech X-Meridian Soundcard DTS Connect & Dolby Live. SOLD

Antec Atlas chassis. Includes an antec 500Watt PSU and 3 Noctua Fans plus the antec fan. I couldn't find one the plate covers. Sold

As stated above all prices do not include shipping. If your interested and want a shipping quote send me a PM with your shipping address and service choice. (i normally ship by either Canadapost or Purolator.)

Thank you for viewing my sale. All Sales are final pending extrunating circumstances.

Last edited by lcdguy; April 8, 2009 at 05:55 AM.