View Single Post
Old March 17, 2009, 07:35 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskwarren View Post
OK ST you can have a free pass, this time ;P You think your PSU fried them? (couldn't resist!)

In all seriousness Hades I think it would seem a little too pushy having admins send people messages. We have the TIM giveaway, and a helpful community to help encourage others. There are also a few people on here who are folding, but do so for other teams. Others, like ST, have some parts on the way.

Good to see you thinking of ways to promote the team . Having some friendly banter here on the forums might also entice others to join the fun. I encourage friends to join too!

Chris
Funny Guy Chrisk, while your PSU is pushing Up Daisies mine will be Pushing out Power still, don't forget that lol!!!!

I really could have kept going with my GPU being passively cooled, or purchased some aftermarket cooling for it...but I'd rather a new Card anyways.
I think the 2600 is EOL so I might get back a 4670. :)

As for the CPU, I killed that myself. Its packed up awaiting RMA with the faint hope I did a good enough job concealing the marks it has on it now...
We shall see..

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com