View Single Post
Old March 13, 2009, 01:44 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
Ok...you just have to convince the boss (wife), how crappy her old PC is (if she doesn't have one convince her of the benefits) and that you can put together a real "snappy" one for her (with your "recycled" stuff of course)......boom....your in!!! hahahahahaha

Oh...and always "play the hero" when she has a PC problem...."Honey...I can fix it (wait till she's gone before you "reformat and install")...."See honey how handy it is having a "PC Geek" around?".........

Ahaha or do what my buddy did; at Xmas he bought a bunch of computer stuff for himself and wrapped it and put it under the tree and in his stocking with name tags saying it was from ME!. Then on Xmas morning he opened it and acted all surprised! When his wife called and asked why I bought him more computer crap I had to act swift and be like "ooh it was old stuff I had and uhh, didn't want it so I packed it up and told him to put it under the tree". Haha worked like a charm! She still thinks I gave it to him years later; and we're concidering doing it again this next xmas! LOL
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.