View Single Post
Old March 13, 2009, 12:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Nice Rig thier Banjo, however, definitely change up that PSU and go straight to a Corsair HX 1kW for that set-up!!
Stick to a TRUE Push / Pull config...its proven.
Bear in mind, 4Ghz is not guarenteed.....
Having had a Raptor drive and change it out for a 640 Black in a heartbeat...noisy as hell and no noticeable gains...the only difference I see is how "quiet" the 640 Black is!
+1

Thats some good advise right there, with what you have listed already and what RJ just pointed out you would have one hell of a good computer that should last you quite a while. I thought when I bought my E7400 that 4ghz was garenteed because I saw so many people hitting over 4ghz in reviews, in reality 3.8ghz was the limit I could get within decent voltages =( so dont plan for 4ghz and then be pissed when you dont get it, plan for a 3.6-3.8 for 24/7 and be very happy if you get more =)

BF BC2: Bishop_SHIFT, Steam: Realityshift84, Xbox Live - SHIFTEDone84 ... Come play.