View Single Post
Old March 12, 2009, 10:10 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
im wanting to say troll too. you no whats funny is if i posted this rig with a i7 965 i would have had people making fun of me because im wasting money on it yet i dont and im geting flamed because i diddnt.
Ah don't sweat it thier Banjo.....your Rig will be very sweet indeed.....lots of "opinions" on HC...and you have to take the criticism in a "light n constructive" manner...definitely don't take it to heart. Thier are always going to be those that like n dislike anyones choices of Hardware, thats the way it is. I will say though, that there is a ton of experience here with all sorts of Hardware, so you'd be wise to make "use of the Resources".

With that said....I got "slammed" pretty good on here as I always "backed up" my Nvidia Chipset choice...but, you just can't let it get to you and start a "mini war"...we all have our choices , but most of all...we "respect" each others choices.

Now..as I mentioned above...you want Crysis..that Rig you have will run Crysis just fine with a GTX 285 SLI set-up on a 1920 x 1200 Res..my 280 SLI pushes around 65 - 70 FPS at 1920 x 1200 and the 285 is slightly better.