View Single Post
Old March 1, 2009, 03:02 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrom17 View Post
You can try the Storm but don't be disappointed if your results aren't as expected.

And you could do case<rad<fan assuming the fans are pushing air through the radiator and out though that's not really ideal. Better to pull air through the rad and out of the case.
You guys have the experience, not me
I'll build this loop and run it, see how everything goes. Again, I'm not going for anything awe inspiring.
Now, here comes the fun of trying the get the proper length screws for a case<fan<rad. I guess I should bring a fan and the rad to Rona and make sure everything fits...And I'm sure I'm gonna get questioned when I ask for worm clamps for a computer
I've cleaned both the rad's outsides and the block's insides today, using some diluted 99% isopropanol and a soft toothbrush. I'll flush the rad once I get some distilled water.
This brings me to another question. (I'm good at those ) How much distilled water do you think would be needed for a loop like mine? Basically thinking rad mounted to the top of the HAF, CPU block, pump where the HDD holders are and reservoir, probably somewhere in the 5 1/2 bays.
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...