: Want to Sell
Auzentech X-Fi Prelude
View Single Post
February 14, 2009, 06:25 PM
Recent iTrader Ratings
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
View All Feedbacks
1) You MUST post a price for ALL "For Sale" (FS) topics. Only "For Trade" (FT) Topics are excluded from this rule.
2) No Excessive Bumping of a thread. No more that 2 bumps per 24 hour period (00:00 - 23:59). Any post by the original poster counts as a bump, even if they
are answering a question. Any abuse of the bumping rules will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators and administrators.
3) No auction style posts.
4) Honour your prices.
5) No THREAD CRAPPING, it will not be tolerated. If you do not intend to buy the item or have nothing positive to add, please refrain from posting in that
6) You cannot sell something you do not have in your immediate possession.
7) You must provide a picture with a handwritten piece of paper next to the item with your member name or the post will be pulled.
8) The SUBJECT of your thread should reflect the type of transaction FS (For Sale), FT (For Trade), WTB (Want to Buy) or WTTF (Want to Trade For)
9) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads.
10) No PIRATED or Legal software sales or trades.
11) No linkage to sales on EBAY or other auction boards.
12) No Dealers or Vendors allowed.
13) If we are contacted about any member being a "bad trader" or a "troll," we reserve the right to ban the member any take any other action we feel is necessary.
14) Please check PriceCanada.com for current pricing of your item before putting it for sale to make sure you are asking a realistic amount.
15) You may only leave feedback in iTrader if you entered into a transaction with another member and money was either sent or received. "Promises" to do a deal does not qualify for leaving ANY type of feedback.
16) No Paypal Surcharges (re: section 4.6 of Paypal User Agreement). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.
Just a friendly reminder; bump.
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Wankerfx
Visit Wankerfx's homepage!
Find all posts by Wankerfx