View Single Post
Old February 7, 2009, 10:31 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mibs
I've decided to finally go with liquid cooling. Folding is making a lot more heat than I'm used to and going water is something I've always wanted to do, so why not now! Anyway I was hoping some of you guys could help me out here, I've been doing some research and chosen what seems to be some of the best choices out there, but any advice would be appreciated. I'm only planning on adding my CPU to the loop at the moment but I am seriously considering adding the GPU in the near future. So here's what I have chosen:

Feser One Water replacement

Swiftech Mcres-Micro

Tygon 1/2" ID Tubing

Swiftech MCP655

Thermochill Pa 120.2

Finally for the CPU block I chose the D-Tek Fuzion V2. I already bought that from the HWC sponsored deals...Couldn't pass up the price!

I know a single rad might be enough for just the cpu but I want the option to add the gpu later. As for the clamps and screws etc, I can get all that at the hardware store I'm pretty sure. Oh and I also had to add a pair of barbs to go with the rad..I even managed to find those cheaper on pricecanda! Sorry for another thread just listing parts and looking for help but water cooling is quite new to me...thanks for the help!
1) feser coloured fluid will gunk up overtime best use UV tubing if want color

2) mcres ok try to get the version 2

3) good stuff get the colored stuff

4) D5 ok if want small pump the ddc with top out pumps the D5

5)rad be careful of screws not to punching a hole in the rad when mounting the fans
an TH uses 3/8 bungs