View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old February 1, 2009, 10:11 PM
Silvgearx's Avatar
Silvgearx Silvgearx is offline
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,101
Default What are those things that can be used instead of screws?

So i need some of those rubbers thingy that hold 120mm fans instead of screws. I bough a gelid fan and they came with them, and i find there really useful for fans and i need more.

Anyone know where i can buy them? and what are they call?

Google was no help
Reply With Quote