View Single Post
Old January 6, 2009, 11:36 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Default EVGA X58 SLI Review Comment Thread

Sorry it took so long guys but we finally posted the EVGA X58 SLI review today. This board has been an absolute blast to work with and really held up under some intense stress. We covered a few interesting topics in the testing including PWM cooling and 16X/16X SLI VS 8X/8X SLI with some relatively conclusive results for our test setup. Here is a link to the review...

Please don't hesitate to post any comments, thoughts, concerns, or questions here in this thread. I have this setup crunching WCG/FAH with a single GTX 280 by day and benching under LN2 and all kinds of configurations by night. Just ask what you want to see and I will do my best to accomodate.

I will be using this thread as a sort of 'blog of results' with this board as I continue to benchmark with it so don't forget to check in once in a while. Here is one benchmark result that just missed the deadline for posting in the review...

click for full size screen shot...

Futuremark ORB Link

I finally managed 30K 06, and with only two cards...its a shame Vantage drops the score so much otherwise three cards would be quite impressive at these clocks.