View Single Post
Old December 30, 2008, 05:42 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Problem with that case is that once you start getting into serious water cooling you find it'll hamper you due to lack of space and functionality.
Well enaberif is right, but enaberif he has the Aurora 570, imo is it quite much better than the first version... I have the case myself, offcourse nothing compared to yours lol.. but still it has descent space. Functionality, its better than other cases to say the least, it is a nice case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrom17 View Post
If it's just a CPU loop:
CPU Block: Swiftech Apogee GTZ
Rad: Swiftech MCR220
Pump: Swiftech MCP655 or MCP355/350 (Laing D5 and DDC respectively)
Tubing: 1/2" or 3/8", up to you. Primochill ProLRT works good for me.

Grab all metal fittings from D-TEK, Danger Den, Bitspower, whoever. Just don't use plastic crap.

Not sure if it would fit internally or not, rad might need to hang off the back with a RadBox or something.
Perfect suggestions, as for the tubing the cheap ones like Clearflex 1/2" do work quite well.. But Primochill is on its own league man, pretty good tubing.. I personally have D-Tek barbs and can say it is well built, no probs whatsoever. Bitspower, is the best out there, you can't regret them..

As for the setup, yea a radbox would definitely work, or you can cut a hole on the top of the case and mount it that way, or just cut holes for the fan holes on top, and mount it.. It might be a tight fit if you do or in the future decide to get a huge psu, one of those long 1kw ones, then it might be a tight fit, offcourse you could always leave the first couple spaces in the 5 1/4" bays empty for passing the tubing.. That case can be worked around, it just needs some tools, and patience.
Samsung 931BW 19" LCD, Logitech MX Revolution