View Single Post
Old December 28, 2008, 01:00 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
Whoa. I got out for a night and don't check my thread and all this info happens. Why didn't you post this sooner?!?! Chances of getting a Samsung woulda went up lol.

@Chilly. Mine's black, so it's even sexier. http://www.sonystyle.ca/common/image...4100B_fl_1.jpg

It does have good specs and everything, but the Samsung just looks a bit better in terms of feature. Too bad none of the stores had any on display and Future Shop was only selling the 750 series online for Boxing Day.
I was just stating the facts, like I said SD contents going to look better on the Sony than the Samsung, also since the Z series is a top end model, so its missing no features that the Sammy would of had. The comment about Sammy's having better features really only applies to the(Sony's) V series and below, the W, Z, and XBR's being Sony's top end models, are just as well, if not better than the Samsung's.

Again, its only with the V series and below(the price range most people look at), that the Samsung's are typically more feature filled. Once you go further up the ladder(W, Z, XBR, in that order), that they really become so evenly matched that it really comes down to personal preference. Regardless of the Samsung vs Sony argument, you made a REALLY good choice with the Z series.