Project: PrometheusCU - Update #1 - Dec 3rd 08
View Single Post
December 3, 2008, 09:34 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Another small update.
I took delivery of my second Aquastream pump today, and I've made the necessary modifications to mount it.
I must apologize for the very crappy images, the lighting is really poor in my basement.
First up I had to modify the 3.5" drive bay to accommodate the height of the radiator and the pump:
Then a small cut to the bottom of the 5.25" drive bay to make room for the inlet fittings:
Here is the pump installed, the install isn't yet finalized I've ordered a G1/4" plastic nipple to help reduce vibrations - and the pump will have a proper mount made for it to alleviate the strain on the outlet port.
My Watercool Heatkiller R3.0 CPU block was shipped late last week, and my NB/SB/Mosfet blocks are were shipped from Mips this morning - I'm expecting them Friday.
The cable sleeves will be shipped on the 18th of November.
More coming soon.
Thanks for reading.
- powered by:
July 2008 MOTM Nominee
TBCS: Front Page Article
TBCS: Featured Worklog
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Langer
Visit Langer's homepage!
Find all posts by Langer