Project: PrometheusCU - Update #1 - Dec 3rd 08
View Single Post
December 3, 2008, 08:26 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
In anticipation of this new generous, unprovoked, donation. I've started making the necessary modifications to the Pico-ITX heatsink.
Modifications that will allow me to mount the waterblock/pump from the Aquagave Viva unit to the Pico-ITX board.
and it is still unacceptably rough. when its finished the edges will be square and it'll sport a mirror shine.
Here is what I started with:
Then after a couple hours of Dremel grinding followed by hand filing I came up with this:
Here you can see the amount of material that needed to be removed, because Via had a recessed spot in the middle of the three screw holes where the fan sat. So I had to bring down the whole surface to be flush.
- powered by:
July 2008 MOTM Nominee
TBCS: Front Page Article
TBCS: Featured Worklog
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Langer
Visit Langer's homepage!
Find all posts by Langer