End of Nforce?
View Single Post
November 6, 2008, 06:46 PM
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 2 miles south of heaven.. east of eden
Originally Posted by
Wow I thought I'd never see it, EVGA using an Intel Chipset then again what choice did they have? Oh thats right nVidia doesn't have a chipset for the Intel Core i7 yet or ever.
P.S. The Palatino linotype font didn't seem to work there DD.
Its still ot finished but yeah it was confirmed as legit on the evga forums
* Supports Intel Core i7 Processors
* Intel X58/ICH10R Chipset
* EVGA VDroop Control
* 100% Solid State Capacitors
* 6 DIMM triple-channel DDR3
* Enthusiast layout supporting 2-way, 3-way SLI and CrossFireX
* 10 SATA II 3.0GB/s ports (1 e-SATA)
* EVGA E-LEET Turning Utility
E-LEET Tune First Look On EVGA X58 SLI FTW
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Digitaldemon
Find all posts by Digitaldemon