View Single Post
Old October 26, 2008, 01:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithotech View Post
I hear ya. How are you liking it?

I'll probably upgrade a couple CPUs in the next year or so, but no mobos till that new socket is out and below the stratosphere in prices.

Gotta have that tri-channel mem! But it can wait since my current rigs are pleasently fast.

Yeah, I'm going to roll with this board for a while yet. I've been waiting to rebuild my water loops for a while as I still have a few parts I need on the way. Once that happens, I'll be overclocking, but for now it's at 525 FSB (3.15GHz) with the RAM at 1260MHz (the RAM I have does not like this board, I should be getting some better stuff soon)

It's still fast even with these wussy clocks, so once we get things cranked up, it should be fun!

Quote:
Lets have a little pool on the price of this puppy. Whoever is closest to the release price without going over, wins!

Guessing from the current price of the Rampage X48, I'll post a price of $595. That's a little over a hundred bucks more than the X48. Judging from the current price increases I've seen these days (most likely due to the falling Canadian dollar vs USD), I may be way under with this.

I think you're in the right range there.

Quote:
Oh yeah babuh! That's going to be one happy and lucky reviewer!

No kidding!