View Single Post
Old October 16, 2008, 05:11 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreqE1 View Post
I'd definitely like to see the results but I really can't see you needing that much wood (according to your dimensions). That's 7200 square inches of wood. I don't know what design you have in mind so maybe I'm wrong and too much would be better than not enough.
No, you're right. I'm on crack. About 12 pieces for the front and back, another 32 pieces for the sides, and maybe another 32 for the interior. So, about 100 pieces should do it (giving myself room for errors here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil3_66666 View Post
i already see a lot of wood computer casa on google.. last year i also check to build one and i understand that it's more complicated that i think... me and my friend go at her grandfather home(her job is make anything you waht in wood) and he explain to me what wood to use and who to work on it but i forget anything loll

but if you want it i could send a email to my friend to ask what wood to use... let me know
I'd appreciate that! As it stands now I'm like a caveman trying to understand fire.
1x 8800 Ultra --> Sony GDM-FW900 + LVM-37w3se // HT Omega Striker ~ (optical) Pioneer SE-DIR800C ~+ SE-DHP800 / HD 280 Pro