View Single Post
Old October 15, 2008, 11:45 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac79 View Post
yea im pumped for this game as well...i been playin the first one again the last few days...my chops are watering for this lol
LOL yup me too! I made it to Volcano (last level).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeetard View Post
I loaded it up last week as well, after that post on here about the 64bit updated graphics, they still look dated though.
Ya a little dated but it was 2004. For 2004 it's is cutting edge. Not everything was farcry, Doom 3 or HL2. For instance the Area 51 game that you can now download for free from Gamershell was released in 2005, and it's graphics do not hold a candle to Far Cry, even without HDR. Never mind that it has zero draw distances and you basically move from room to room with cutscenes in between.

Anyways there are so many good games coming out I am on the fence on what to get. Dead Space, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge. I'll get them all eventually but I won't blow a wad on games I am not going to touch for months.

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE